Dec 5, 2010

Family (:

Look at this lady, She was the one who brought me into this world.
I love you mummy, you're the best mummy in the world and trust me mummy. There's no one can be just like you. Your sweetness and thanks for teaching me how to cook till my fiends loved it and they said it reminds of their mum's cook. Thanks for teaching me how to sew, painting and much more. And thanks for believe in me. Ive changed mummy and its all because of you.
I love you with all my heart and soul, Noor Isha Bt Dato Tahir <333






Aww, and this lil panda, my cutie lil sister. the tallest in family- Amanda Dcruz






And the most crazy Aunty, I love you so much more- Yinnie Joey




And lots of loves for my Lovely Aunty- Narl Joey (:





Special thanks to my pretty young lady grandma- Elma Jaamil (:





Loads thanks for always supporting me all and never give up on changing me to be somebody. I love you guys <3

No comments: