Jan 11, 2011

When It Comes to 'LOVE'

She woke up from dreaming and put on her shoes,
Starting making her way past two in the morning,
She hasn't been sober for days,



Forgive me, I'm trying to find,
My calling, I'm calling at night,
I don't mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this boy?,
He's been running through my dreams,
And it's driving me crazy,
It seems,
I'm gonna ask him to marry me,



And even though he doesn't believe in love,
She's determined to call his bluff,
Who could deny these butterflies?,
They're filling her gut,



Waking the neighbors,
Unfamiliar faces,
She pleads though she tries,
But she's only denied,
Now she's dying to get inside,



The neighbors said he moved away,
Funny how it rained all day,
I didn't think much of it then,
But it's starting to all make sense,



Oh, I can see now that all of these clouds,
Are following me in my desperate endeavor,
To find my whoever, whoever he may be,




I'm not coming back, forgive me,
I've done something so terrible,
I'm terrified to speak,
But you'd expect that from me,
I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt,
Now the rain is just Washing you out of my hair,
And out of my mind,
Keeping an eye on the world,
From so many thousands of feet off the ground,
I'm over you now,
I'm at home in the clouds,
And towering over your head.





Well I guess,
I'll go home now.





*Boy, I hope oneday you'll realise that Im existed and Im here to love you and beloved by you.

1 comment:

NothingPersonal said...

omg! its remembering sunday. u changed it ?? well its suits though